The ultimate winter boot, Aspen features new and exciting waterproof technology and boasts a 100% Merino wool lining. A side zip and double strap closure make the Aspen incredibly easy to get on and off little feet while providing adjustability. Embellished with a brass icon rivet and in an autumnal colourway, this Step Ip boot stylishly complements wintery clothing.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length, designed to fit all foot shapes. Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Vintage-Look Leather Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Merino Fleece Lining.
- Waterproof membrane.
Polish every two weeks with a natural polish such as beeswax or a revitaliser cream to keep leather soft and protected. This will also provide some protection from water. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing beeswax or cream over affected area. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
- Premium, vintage-look leather with luxurious waxed finish.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
Set your store