The evolution to our globally award winning Dimension, the Dimension II is a highly flexible performance shoe with an ultra lightweight durable sole. The twin-face merino/nylon knit in two-tone blueberry and neon colourway lets kid's little feet breathe comfortably and wrap around collar with elastic attachment keeps their feet secure.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single velcro strap. Adjustable around ankle.
- Fits average width feet. Standard length.
- Coated Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit + Polyester Canvas Upper.
- Neon Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Grey Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Lining.
- Abrasion-resistant toe-cap.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible Material.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
Premium leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
Synthetic canvas fabric. Provides breathability and durability.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
From our Instagram
Set your store